Extension and refurbishment of the high school Hubert Clement in Esch-Alzette
Administration of public buildings
The refurbishment works of the high school, stretching over 2 phases, began in summer 2012 and were planed to last 4 years.
This 1st phase, foreseen until end of 2015, consists in the refurbishment of the premises built in the 50’s. It included also the construction of an underground parking of 60 spaces, an office building and a new multi-sports hall.
The 2nd phase (end-2015 to end-2017) will concentrate on the refurbishment and upgrade of the building being around the 70’s.
The goal of this project is to adapt the existing buildings to the developed needs of the end-users while bringing functional solutions.
2011 - 2018
2013 – 2017
- Check of the tender documents
- Check of the execution documents
- Assistance to site meetings
- Follow-up of the works
- Follow-up of the planning
- Assistance to acceptances
- Check of the bill of quantities
- Technical and administrative control
Confident with complexity.
A new project?