The construction of a new building or the refurbishment of an existing one is always a major challenge for the owner and final users. Technical engineering is concerned with the general production of suitable sustainable technical concepts (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, sanitary, electricity, automation), as well as an overall design that is optimised in terms of energy.
Our experts offer innovative and sustainable technical solutions in close collaboration with the customer in order to meet his requirements, taking into account the functional aspect, energy efficiency, comfort and profitability of the installations. Our specialists support the customer at every stage of technical design: from feasibility study and budget estimation, through further detailed studies to commissioning and as well as during the operational phase of the building.
- Engineering services (electrical, HVAC, sanitary, automation)
- Energy concepts, including renewable sources
- Consulting for architects
- Feasibility studies / building portfolio audits
- Technical audits
- Thermal and lighting simulation
- Energy efficiency studies
- Certifications (DGNB)
- Metrological inspections (i.e. thermography, building comfort)
- Sustainable town planning