School campus Luxembourg-Clausen
Ville de Luxembourg
This project concerned a pre-school and primary school with a gymnasium for 500 students in the Alzette valley. Paul Wurth Geprolux optimized comfort and ensured low energy consumption by using natural conditions such as: solar, shadow, and other weather conditions in a valley. Paul Wurth Geprolux was responsible for the technical engineering of the buildings from the “detailed design” (APD) phase to the construction site management of the project.
2010 - 2016
- Thermal simulation
- Optimization of the facade and energy concept
- Building physics of the construction elements
- Building technical planning
- Establishment of technical specifications
- Tender control and tendering assistance
- Technical inspection of the work
- Commissioning of technical facilities of the buildings
Planungsgemeinschaft Haustechnik / W&P Ingenieure / Paul Wurth Geprolux
Confident with complexity.
A new project?