DB – Modernization maintenance hall
Deutsche Bahn AG / S-Bahn Berlin AG
Paul Wurth Geprolux was entrusted to support DBI in the fields of technical engineering, particularly regarding electricity, sanitary and heating/ventilation.
The maintenance hall has been entirely modernized and revitalized in order to comply with current standards.
2011 - 2013
2012 – 2013
- Technical Engineering for phases 1 -7 (acc. to HOAI 2009):
- Project preparation / Preliminary studies
- Concept / Basic Engineering
- Engineering phase Authorizations
- Detailed / Execution Engineering
- Preparation of Tender documents
- Contribution to the adjudications
- As subcontractor for the systems 1- Sanitary, 2- Heating, 3- Ventilation & 4- Heavy current , 5- Telecommunications
- Technical planning and layout of fire detection system and approval
- Cost estimation allocated to the technical facilities of the building
Deutsche Bahn International
DBI / Paul Wurth Geprolux
Confident with complexity.
A new project?