DB – Maintenance centre Köln-Deutz
DB – Deutsche Bahn AG
The mission of Paul Wurth Geprolux consists of the execution of technical engineering for a new maintenance hall equipped with 3 rail tracks and 5 work stations for regional trains (with Diesel/gasoil-engines) and its connection to the ancient hall located aside.
The halls and the office building have to be designed within very ambitious planning and budget goals.
Quantity work stations
5 stations over 3 tracks
2011 - 2014
2012 – 2014
- Technical Engineering for services phases 1 -7 & 9 (acc. to HOAI 2009):
- Project preparation / Preliminary studies
- Concept / Basic Engineering
- Engineering phase Authorizations
- Detailed / Execution Engineering
- Preparation of Tender documents
- Contribution to the adjudications
- Technical assistance
- As subcontractor for the systems 1- Sanitary, 2- Heating, 3- Ventilation, 4- Heavy current , 5- Telecommunications
- Technical planning & layout of fire detection & exhaust gases systems – approval
- Cost estimation allocated to the technical facilities of the building
Deutsche Bahn International
DBI / Paul Wurth Geprolux
Confident with complexity.
A new project?