Deutsche Bahn maintenance hall for “ICE” 4 Köln-Nippes
DB Fernverkehr AG
The mission of general planning consists of the execution of the engineering for a new maintenance hall 500 m long, including auxiliary buildings (cleaning, calibrating, storing, offices…) for the trains ICE series 407. The halls and the administrative building for 1.000 employees have to be engineered in compliance with ambitious time and budget objectives.
2012 - 2018
- Technical Engineering for services phases 1-6 (acc. to HOAI 2009)
- Project preparation / Preliminary studies
- Concept / Basic Engineering
- Engineering phase Authorizations
- Detailed / Execution Engineering
- Preparation of Tender documents
- As subcontractor for the systems 1- Sanitary, 2- Heating, 3- Ventilation & 4- Heavy current
- Cost estimation allocated to the technical facilities of the building
DB Engineering & Consulting
Paul Wurth Geprolux
Confident with complexity.
A new project?