CERATIZIT Luxembourg Sàrl
As part of the project “Relocation and redevelopment of the manufacture Rectification/Wear hall”, the client CERATIZIT initialized a major redevelopment of its production tools, based on a model of organization in production cells.
The goal was to optimize the layout of the 75 machines by regrouping them in families, and to optimize the make-to-stock process flows. The client was looking for an expert capable of assuming the tasks of technical consultancy, project management, and basic engineering.
06.17-05.18 / 12 months
- Preliminary / basic engineering
- Project preparation: phasing, detail schedule, impact study, budget evaluation and identification of construction companies
- Indoor 3D scanning of a production hall
- 3D design of the surfaces of the hall, the machines, the piping under the roof and power tracks
- Establishment of technical drawings including the layout of the machines
- Calculation of electrical power
- Coordination & supervision of the works / Monitoring of the costs and timeline
- Integration of lifting solutions (2 bridge cranes)