New headquarter SMS Group Mönchengladbach
JATAV Grundstücksgesellschaft mbH &Co. KG
The consolidation of the activities of SMS Siemag AG, SMS Meer GmbH and SMS GmbH requests the construction of a common building gathering the entities located on several sites in Germany.
The project foresees the construction of an administrative building with conference and meeting center for at least 1.5000 employees including various functionalities as a restaurant with professional kitchen for 1.800 meals, a business restaurant, a sport hall and a parking.
Paul Wurth Geprolux is responsible of the Project Management of the project as well as for the technical engineering.
Mission duration (1st Stage)
2015 – 2016
- As per HOAI in 2015, Technical engineering for the services phases 1 to 9
- Determination of the basic principles
- Initial planning (project and planning preparation)
- Draft design planning
- Approval planning
- Implementation planning
- Preparation of the awarding
- Collaboration with the awarding
- Site supervision
- Site management and Documentation
- Project Management
Hartmann Architekten BDA-MOE général
Kempen Krause Ingenieure / Ingenieurbüro Reincke
Paul Wurth Geprolux
Confident with complexity.
A new project?