European Parliament « KONRAD ADENAUER » building
The new building ensemble “Konrad Adenauer 2” of the European Parliament includes several office buildings with 5 floors as well as an office tower with 14 floors. Under the building there are 4 basements with building services and parking areas. The new office complex offers space for around 3000 employees and includes offices, libraries, a conference centre, a training centre, restaurants, sports facilities, a crisis centre, the data centre, medical equipment, a print room, logistics areas and green spaces.
Paul Wurth Geprolux monitors the project budget and construction cost development, supervises the payment plan, carries out the financial requirements planning and releases the payments to the executing companies. Furthermore, a status report is prepared on a regular basis.
Gross surface new building
~ 160.000 m2
Gross surface old building
~ 66.500 m2
2003 - 2022
- Implementation on an own PWGP software for cost monitoring, preparation of documents for cost management
- Checking and partial release of payments
- Budget tracking and cost management of the project
- Management of admendments and addidtional orders for the project
- Preparation of the final statement
- Reporting and information flow for the building owner