Extension of brigade of Ponts et Chaussees in Kirchberg
FUAK -Fonds d’Urbanisation et d’Aménagement du plateau de Kirchberg
The program of construction consists of the realization of a new administrative entity, the creation of an additional hall at the East side of the existing one and the inner transformation of existing hall particularly the area workshop and stock.
Whereas the construction of the administrative wing of the building went ahead without interferences for the activities of the operator, the transformations inside the existing hall were planned in an optimal manner in order to reduce the impact on the current activities of Ponts et Chaussées.
Project duration (with interruption)
- Direction of construction works sequence
- Coordination of the interventions of the architect and technical engineers during construction phase
- Arbitrage of the conflicts
- Planning follow-up
- Budget and accounting follow-up
- Assistance to the approvals of the works
Bourguignon & Siebenaler BSARC